Sunday, December 14, 2008

How are you

Boy, have I been lagging behind on this blogging thing! I am just going to blame it on being a newbie. HA! Anyway, just dropping in to update on everything.
We have lots going on now with the holidays coming up. Jake is really excited about Christmas. We finally finished our decorating last night. Yes, I know it is kinda late, but at least it got done! This is our last week of school before we get out for break. I am looking forward to being home. I am planning on making lots of homemade goodies with Jake. He is becoming quite the little chef! I will post pics of all our endeavors.
We also have a lot on our minds as far as expanding our family. We are hoping to start adoption proceedings some time next year. Pray for us in that area. I have MTHFR, and am not sure I can have another child. God gave us our little miracle and I am scared to take another chance. We have always wanted to adopt one child no matter how many we had of our own.
As you can see there is a lot going on. I feel truly blessed to have the family and friends that I do. They keep me sane :P

No comments: