Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Next year

Hello! It has been a while. SOrry I have fallen of the blogging wagon. It has been crazy around here. I have been making stuff like crazy and trying to put my house back together. In all of that Sam and I have been doing some serrious thinking and praying about my work situation next year.
I am the type that loves being a stay at home mom. I take great pride in raising my child and keeping him close to me. I went back to work last year just to help a little with the bills. I have felt really guilty and like I wasnt taking care of my family like I should be. Jake went to Trinity with me and started the preschool program. He will be entering KINDERGARTEN next year! Sam and I have really been praying about this for a long time. We feel that I need to be home and will be homeschooling Jake next year!
I am really excited/scared all at the same time. I have my degree in education so it isnt the teaching part. There is just so much stuff/programs to choose from. Jake is really excited. He was very mad this morning that we had to go to school. He has said that he hates doing the papaer work at school. He is a smart cookie already. He is in his top reading group at school and is only 4 years old.
I will be a work at home mom this time. I feel this will help me get more done with my business. I will start making clothes along with the diaper cakes and monogramming. I will be one busy momma! At least my house wont look like a wreck!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

sounds exciting.....but let me be the first to tell u,,,if u do the business thing and schooling from home.....u're house will be a wreck...lol......