Saturday, January 3, 2009

The electricity went out momma

Hello all. We have had a wonderful break! I am getting really sad that the end is almost here. We went out to dinner tonight and had a wonderful time. Jake got an MP3 player for Christmas and has taken it everywhere. I dont let him take it out of the car because we all know what will happen at that point. I doubt I have to share the story of the lost monster truck in wal mart. On the way home he is in the back just humming along then we hear a GASP.

MOMMA THE ELECTRICITY WENT OUT ON MY 3PM PLAYER!

Just thought I would share. Not a deep moving blog, but toddler blog. Now I am off to replace the battery in the 3PM player. I hate to correct the 3PM because it is so funny to watch others figure out what the heck he is talking about!

1 comment:

The Back Ali said...

Don't correct it!!! It will be all too soon that he'll be saying it correctly! I love Him!!!