Sunday, March 8, 2009

Man, a lot has gone on since my last post. I have wondered what to post several times and just ended up not posting at all.

I lost my cool at work on Thursday. I really just dont understand some people. When you are hired for a job you get a job description. You sign a contract saying you understand those outlines. This person has yet to do what she has been expected or told to do. Schedules have changed 7 times to accommodate her and she still doesn't fully do what she is supposed to do. I just keep thinking if that were me then I would have been fired a long time ago. Anyway, we had an issue come up Thursday and I lost it. I mean I was so mad I was crying and saying exactly what I felt. I even told my boss that I was done and that I would finish what the ohter lady wouldnt do then I was going to go and pack up my room and go home. My boss came down and talked to me and just let me vent. I BAWLED. It had been buliding all year long. She told me to go home and rest and to come back Friday and not to worry aobut it. I am guessing I will have to have a meeting with all of them on Monday. I really dont care at this point. I have 49 days left of school and just plan on ridding it out.

Pray for me as I know I will have to talk to my bosses and more than likely that other person as well. God give me nice things to say!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

You crack me up! I will be thinking of you. Call me sometime