Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday mumbo jumbo

Sam has a tennis tournament in Little Rock this weekend. I am glad that some of the tennis stuff will be winding down. Between tennis and tball, I thought I was going insane! The storms that tore through Arkansas today delayed a lot of the playing this afternoon. I am not sure what he is up too. I know he better not be hanging out with friends that we never get to see anymore with out me! No there wasn't a tiny bit of bitterness in that statement was there! HA

I have started packing for our Vegas trip. Yes, I know that we don't leave until Sunday the 21st. I am just to excited not to do something. I have rounded up all the little things that we will need and have them ready. I am not one to wait and just chunk a bunch of stuff in at the last minute. I really hope TSA doesn't destroy all my makeup and stuff this time. I had to replace a lot of stuff when I got back from California a few years ago.

I will leave you with a funny pic of my long haired cutie! He refuses to cut his hair. And ya know what, I like it that way! OK never mind, blogger wont let me upload. Maybe they dont think he is as cute as I do!

No comments: