Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful

I meant to do this yesterday and link to the Thankful Thursday people but kinda missed it! I can still be thankful on Friday! HA! I thought it would be fun to look at the many blessings that surround me.
Like I said in the last few post, it has been a rough year for our family. It would honestly be easier to sit back and be sad or hang on to the negative that has happened. But I decided that it was time to feel joy again. God has never left our side and never will. For that alone, I am very thankful.
I am thankful for God's grace. His love knows no limits and He will never leave us. God loves me for the sinner that I am. He sent His son to die for me. Jesus paid with His life for us all. I cant think of one more thing that I could be more thankful for.
I will share more things I am thankful for in the next few days.

No comments: